Summer Sports and Camps
Shenandoah Valley Adult Soccer League
This popular adult-only soccer league plays on EMU's turf field. More info...
This camp is for ages 4-12, with options of Fundamental Camp, Hitting Camp and Pitching Camp. The Ben Spotts Baseball Camps will be held July 14-18, 2014 and July 21-23, 2014 and directed by Ben Spotts, EMU head baseball coach. Call 540-432-4339 for more info. Cost:
- $100 - Half-Day Fundamental Camp
- $200 - Full-Day Fundamental Camp
- $225 - Full-Day Fundamental Camp with meal plan
- $60 - Hitting Camp
- $60 - Pitching Camp
- $110 - Hitting and Pitching Camp
- $125 - Hitting and Pitching Camp with 3-day meal plan
Don't miss this soccer day camp for boys and girls ages 6 to 18! Directed by Roger Mast, EMU head men's soccer coach, KICKS Soccer Camp runs July 13-18, 2014. Call 540-432-4440 or 540-564-1326 for more info. Cost:
- $120 - Junior Camp (ages 6-10) July 14-18
- $120 - Senior Camp (ages 11-18) July 13-17
Boys 5-17 years of age will love the Runnin Royals Boys Basketball Camp, held June 16-19, 2014 (Little Royals - ages 5-8) and June 23-27, 2014 (Day Camp - ages 8-17) and directed by Kirby Dean, EMU men’s basketball coach. Call 540-432-4440 for more info. Cost:
- $95 - Little Royals (ages 5-8)
- $165 - Day Campers (ages 8-17) no lunch
- $195 - Day Campers (ages 8-17) with lunch
Each July girls ages 5-18 flock to campus for the Lady Royals Basketball Camp, directed by Kevin Griffin, EMU women's basketball coach. 2014 camp dates are July 6-10, 2014. Call 540-432-4440 for more info.
EMU head women's volleyball coach Jeff Tyson leads this week-long camp designed to introduce and teach basic volleyball skills to athletes at the beginner and intermediate level. The Summer Volleyball Camp runs June 30 - July 4, 2014 and costs $135 per player. Call 540-432-4440 for more info.